For over the past 10 years, Richard has worked with various people in the business, in having a more Coach Like Approach.
The approach that Richard offers is not like the majority of mental-conditioning coaches, psychologists, and/or consultants. Richard does not use tools, techniques, or strategies to those with whom he works. However, what he does do is point the individual to an inside-out understanding of how the human mind operates. It is this understanding that allows answers to become obvious and one’s state of mind and performance level to improve naturally, without struggling in life.
Being a good boss does not mean you can not be a “Great Coach”.
It’s all about Who you are, is totally enough.
Helping people/managers/bosses/sports coaches to have further greatness through being more “coach-like”. They learn how to create:
- Possibility of commitment, engagement, and creating Human performance
- Improve performance out of an individual and team.
- Support team members to take inspired ACTION rather than waiting to be told what to do.
- Watch the team step up, own their roles and bring new ideas to the table.
- Spend more time in strategic, longer-term thinking.
- Build organization capability by developing and empowering their teams to solve their own problems rather than bringing them to their managers.
Areas of a leader who coaches
The training program offers a unique and proven process for building managers/leaders coaching abilities.
Leaders engage in a highly experiential learning immersion over time. Rather than teaching clients coaching skills, we support their natural learning to BE a great coach. It’s the difference between attending a workshop about health and fitness and signing up for the gym with a personal trainer for six months.
The practical approach combines on-the-job practice with efficient and focused training interventions over a period of months. Instead of just learning about coaching in a classroom, managers are coached as they apply their new skills to ensure they can apply them with ease and confidence.
By the end of the program, leaders develop a mindset and a natural conversational capability to:
- Powerfully engage employees in their work and their role.
- Generate increased employee accountability and responsibility for results and outcomes.
- Move beyond “telling and advising” to being a thinking partner with their employees.
- Develop employees to independently resolve challenges and continually improve their own performance and results.